Best Vacuum For Stairs and Hardwood Floors
A vacuum cleaner commonly called a vacuum is a device that removes dirt from various surfaces. It works on an electric motor through a suction mechanism. The collection of the dirt is through a dust bag or a cyclone to dispose of it later.
It can suck out dirt from floors, stairs, carpets, upholstery, draperies, and many such other surfaces. The importance of vacuum cleaning has increased due to the proliferation of various bacterial diseases.
The build-up of bacteria can cause a permanent foul smell. Regular vacuuming can considerably reduce these bacteria build-up. One can enjoy the fresh smell and healthier air with regular vacuum cleaning.
- 1 Top Chart Of The Best Vacuum For Stairs And Hardwood Floors
- 1.1 Why You Should Need a perfect vacuum for stairs and hardwood floors
- 1.2 Reviews Of Top Rated Vacuums For Stairs and Hardwood Floors
- 1.3 How to choose the best vacuum for stairs and hardwood floors
- 1.4 Top features of a vacuum for stairs and hardwood floors
- 1.5 Buying guide of a vacuum for stairs and hardwood floors
- 1.6 Pricing about vacuum for stairs and hardwood floors
- 1.7 User guide (How to use the vacuum for stairs and hardwood floors)
- 1.8 Can you use a vacuum for hardwood floors
- 1.9 What vacuum cleaner is best for Hardwood floors?
Top Chart Of The Best Vacuum For Stairs And Hardwood Floors
|Image||Product Name||Rating||Check Latest Price|
|MOOSOO Cordless Vacuum 10Kpa Powerful Suction|
|4.3/5||Check Latest Price|
|Eureka NES215A Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Handheld & Stick Vacuum Cleaner|
|4.2/5||Check Latest Price|
|Eureka PowerSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner||4.4/5||Check Latest Price|
|Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner||4.1/5||Check Latest Price|
|Bissell Deluxe Canister Vacuum||4.3/5||Check Latest Price|
|ROOMIE TEC Cordless Vacuum Cleaner||4.3/5||Check Latest Price|
|Eureka NEC222 Hyper Clean Cordless Vacuum Cleaner||4.2/5||Check Latest Price|
|Bissell Hard Floor Vacuum||4.3/5||Check Latest Price|
Why You Should Need a perfect vacuum for stairs and hardwood floors
When it comes to cleaning stairs it can be a challenging task. Vacuum eases your work only if you get an appropriate one. It is more difficult to find the right kind of vacuum cleaner to clean your stairs efficiently.
Most of the stairs deal with high footfall/traffic. Therefore you need a vacuum which picks up every dirt. Your choice also depends on the surface you want to clean. For example, cleaning hardwood surfaces will require different cleaner than that of a floor.
For smaller staircases, a handheld best vacuum for stairs and hardwood floors is recommended. It is good for small cleaning tasks. For a full staircase, a heavy cleaning device is not ideal. But most of the powerful vacuum cleaners are bulky.
So choosing a perfect vacuum cleaner becomes very important. There are various features that you need to look before buying one. Similarly, a powerful cordless vacuum works well for carpeted stairs. A vacuum cleaner on contrary to popular beliefs can be used on hardwood floors.
But it has to be specifically designed for that task. The same vacuum cannot be used for carpets and hardwood floors. The modern-day vacuum is well equipped to clean even the hardwood floors. Therefore the choice of vacuum is very important to suffice your needs.
- The first reason because of which you should need the best vacuum for stairs and hardwood floors is that they would be able to provide you with a proper cleaning effect.
- In case you keep on working with regular vacuums then you would not be able to get an enhanced cleaning which you can get with a perfect vacuum cleaner.
- In regular vacuums, you are unable to get extra attachments which are important for the cleaning of stairs and hardwood floors.
Click here and learn more about the vacuum for a small apartment.
Reviews Of Top Rated Vacuums For Stairs and Hardwood Floors
1) MOOSOO Cordless Vacuum 10Kpa Powerful Suction
MOOSOO Cordless Stick handheld vacuum cleaner is specially designed and used for hardwood floor cleaning. It also performs well on other types of floors. Its flexible hand allows one to clean every nook and corner in the house.
It works well even in dark corners due to its LED dust searchlight. That has detachable filters which are convenient for cleaning and washing. It has 2 modes of suction. The modes can be adjusted depending on the surface to be cleaned.
It has a high-efficiency HEPA filtration system. This gives us clean and purified air by removing microscopic dust. The convenience is further amplified by its lightweight and cordless operation.
- It is light in weight. Therefore can also be used to clean walls and ceilings.
- It works on multiple types of surfaces like hardwood floors, tiles, carpets etc.
- It is cordless so it becomes easy to vacuum.
- Blockages can be easily identified due to clear powerhead. Also clearing blockages is easier
- Noise made by the vacuum is humanly acceptable
- Not good for deep cleaning of carpets. It lacks a high suction capacity.
- Battery life is just 45 minutes
- Capacity is less than other powerful vacuums in the market.
2) Eureka NES215A Blaze 3-in-1 Swivel Handheld & Stick Vacuum Cleaner
The Eureka Swivel handheld and stick vacuum cleaner comes with a 3 in 1 design. With this feature, you can actually adapt the product according to your needs. It can be transformed into a stick vacuum, stair vacuum or a hand vacuum.
It suffices almost all cleaning needs. That has a capture nozzle that sucks up all the debris through a large particle channel. It can also be used without the capture nozzle. It can be used on multiple surfaces from your low pile carpets to your tiles.
Its simplified build quality makes it efficient, lightweight and easy to handle. With washable filters, it reduces waste creation and also its maintenance cost. When compared to a standard stick vacuum, its maneuverability is better. This can be attributed to its Swivel steering which makes it more efficient.
- It has good suction and pick up power
- That is versatile as it can be used for multiple surfaces
- It is very pocket-friendly for its features
- Lightweight and easy to manage
- Cannot be used on damp or wet surfaces
- May not work properly on large uneven rugs
- It doesn’t have an inbuilt carpet brush fitted.
3) Eureka PowerSpeed Bagless Upright Vacuum Cleaner
Eureka PowerSpeed Bagless upright vacuum cleaner comes with a dynamic motor with powerful suction. This makes it good to lift stubborn and heavy debris. It has a wide nozzle which helps in quick cleaning.
It works fine on multiple surfaces like carpets, rugs, tiles and hard floors. With the help of its extra-large dust cap cleaning becomes easier. It holds more dirt and requires less frequent emptying. It comes with multiple accessories along with it.
The difficult to reach areas can be cleaned using its upholstery tool, long crevice tool, and dusting brush. This makes your cleaning floors and above less intensive and easier. Its smooth wheels ensure you don’t end up scratching your hard floors while cleaning.
Along with this it also has 5 height adjustments. This makes it easy to maneuver on different types of surfaces. Combining all its features it is a good option for buying a lightweight but a powerful vacuum cleaner.
- It is lightweight
- Suction is powerful on most of the surface types.
- Easy to assemble the vacuum
- Large dust cap and wide nozzle
- It is not cordless.
- Makes a little whistling noise while cleaning
4) Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner
Bissell Cleanview Upright Bagless Vacuum Cleaner comes with an innovative brush design. This lets the vacuum clean efficiently removing all possible surface debris. It has a powerful and multi-cyclonic suction system which creates lasting suction.
This helps in capturing and keeping the dirt in the bin where it belongs. Due to its lightweight design, it becomes easy to carry it without the sacrifice of power. It works well on most of the surfaces like floors, carpets, stairs, upholstery etc.
Along with cleaning it also does purification with its multi-level filtration system. These washable filters help reduce household dust and allergens. It has a large capacity dirt bin which makes it easy to empty the bin. All this comes at a very competitive price which makes it a good deal to buy.
- Super easy to assemble all its parts
- Good powerful suction and works well on animal fur and hairs
- It is light in weight.
- That works on all surface types.
- It has a Multi-level filtration system.
- Large capacity.
- Attachments are shorter to could not reach till the middle of your bed.
- Hose handling can be a little tricky at times.
5) Bissell Deluxe Canister Vacuum
Bissell Deluxe canister vacuum has a powerful and adjustable suction system. This makes it suitable for different types of surfaces. Along with this it has no marking wheels made of rubber and felt. Also, it has a brush with softer bristles which are easy on hard floors.
These features make it powerful yet it delicately cleans and protects your surface from scratches. It is lightweight and compact which makes it easy to maneuver. Also, it comes with digital fingertip control. This lets you have power control while cleaning delicate items.
The dirt tank opens at the bottom. This makes the process of emptying mess-free and easy. It is easy to assemble. Combining all these features makes it a great vacuum cleaner at the available price.
- Does not make noise while vacuuming.
- It comes with adjustable suction for different surfaces
- Easy to assemble and remove
- Works well on hardwood floors than other market alternatives
- Retractable cord
- It is small in size so easy to store
- Length of the vacuum arm is shorter than that of an average vacuum.
- Exhaust is at backside, unlike other vacuum which has it on top.
6) ROOMIE TEC Cordless Vacuum Cleaner
Roomie Tec as a brand is genuinely new to the vacuum cleaner industry. One would imagine that its 18 years’ experience would make it threatened.
This upstanding vacuum can be utilized both on rugs and exposed floors, however, remember theirs’ experience roller tallness modification, and the brush roller revolution can’t be killed.
ROOMIE TEC cordless upstanding vacuum offers two suction modes: battery-sparing ECO mode for every day uses, and Turbo Mode for additional suction for use on floor coverings, getting pet hair and litter.
Roomie TEC upstanding vacuum has a 180-degree swiveling head, just as 6 fronts, LED lights to assist you with treating dim corners. This model additionally overlaps down to consume less space!
Concerning the embellishments, ROOMIE TEC vacuum accompanies a charging base and power connector, and a multi-work fissure spout. At the point when mounted on the charging base, this upstanding vacuum will revive consequently until it is completely energized.
- Long battery life.
- Two suction modes.
- 180-degree swiveling head.
- Upright vacuum and handheld vacuum two-in-one.
- Has front LED lighting.
- Folds down for less extra room.
- The roller can’t be killed.
- No customizable head tallness.
- Not the best decision for long cleaning sessions.
7) Eureka NEC222 Hyper Clean Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Super for All Carpet and Hardwood Floor
One catch press changes from cleaning hard floors to cover. Simultaneously, the LED fog light guarantees you don’t miss a solitary residue rabbit.
Since it changes over to a hand vacuum and accompanies upholstery and cleft instruments, it’s reasonable for cleaning an assortment of spots.
In the same way as other comparable vacuums, this one gives you a chance to purge the residue cup without dirtying your hands. Besides, the removable battery minimizes expenses later if you have to supplant it.
- Unlimited scope of development, unrestricted by rope the board
- Excellent for speedy cleanups
- Handy for cleaning stairs, furniture, and vehicles just as floors
- Nominal utilization of power for the charger to keep up the battery
- Eventual requirement for battery substitution, normally three to five years not far off
8) Bissell Hard Floor Vacuum
Bissell 9595A is the best upstanding vacuum cleaner if you are searching for a vacuum for your floor coverings or upholstery.9595A accompanies a pivoting brush with the One Pass Technology, which turns the brush into the rug for a cleaner introductory pass.
Aside from that, the multi-cyclonic suction framework isolates soil from garbage for an increasingly compelling and dependable execution of the vacuum. Be careful anyway that the suction power isn’t movable on this vacuum.
Bissell 9595A accompanies a 2.2-liter straightforward soil canister, which can be effectively discharged with a push of a catch.
Simply ensure that you don’t spread all the earth around your home when discarding it!9595A gauges unimportant 15.1 lbs. what’s more, includes a 25-foot long power string for simple tidying up in numerous rooms.
Moreover, Bissell incorporated an expansion wand to reach far spots, the Turbo Brush Tool for more profound cleaning of hard to get to territories, the Dusting Brush for progressively fragile cleaning, and a cleft instrument for corners and crevices.
- Cleans more on the underlying pass.
- Separates soil from flotsam and jetsam for longer channel life.
- Equipped with a huge straightforward soil canister.
- Comes with a few connections.
- Light and portable.
- Multi-arrange filtration for adequacy against allergens.
- The pivoting roller can’t be killed.
How to choose the best vacuum for stairs and hardwood floors
When looking for vacuums, there are a few things you need to search for:
- First, you ought to have a vacuum that is lightweight and smaller.
- The best vacuums for stairs will have a slim profile that doesn’t weigh excessively. On the off chance that it has a removable part to use on stairs, that is shockingly better.
- Next, you’ll need the line to be long enough to reach out up the entire trip of stairs without exchanging outlets halfway up.
- A 15-foot line ought to be long enough for general homes
- Many vacuums depend on a mix of suction and fibers to evacuate soil, dust, pet hair, and different allergens from the floor.
- Bristles don’t function admirably on the hardwood – frequently they simply drive residue and earth around rather than lifting it. It’s a lot more like a floor brush than a vacuum. Along these
- lines, the vacuum depends on the suction capacity to clean earth and flotsam and jetsam.
- When things like pet hair stall out between the boards of your wood ground surface and the regular vacuum will battle.
- Small dust particles will be abandoned – with a standard vacuum, you may wind up clearing your floors after you’re finished vacuuming.
Top features of a vacuum for stairs and hardwood floors
A vacuum cleaner additionally referred to just as a vacuum, is a gadget that makes suction all together expel flotsam and jetsam from floors, upholstery, draperies, and different surfaces.
It is commonly electrically determined.
The soil is gathered by either a dust bag or a typhoon for later transfer when buying the best vacuum for hardwood and stairs floor, there are specific features that you should look for:
- It should have a strong motor.
- That should have smooth-rolling wheels.
- It should have allergen-free filters that are easy to change.
- And if it has special attachments that work well on the stairs, that’s a huge plus, too.
- It should also have strong suction power to clean between the wood planks.
- No beater brushes or stiff bristles.
- It should have a rubber or felt-lined wheels to avoid damage.
- It should be compact, lightweight and maneuverable.
Buying guide of a vacuum for stairs and hardwood floors
There are different highlights to pay special mind to and this guide will assist you with getting the best vacuum cleaner.
Some vacuums accompanied an affirmed HEPA Filter which traps 99.7 percent of residue and destructive allergens.
Notwithstanding, it is basic that you clean it routinely with water and change the channels after at regular intervals to stay away from any sort of unfavorably susceptible response.
The vast majority doesn’t care for boisterous vacuum cleaners, and on the off chance that you live in a loft, where there are babies, you would not have any desire to wake them up.
You pick a vacuum cleaner that is inside 60-65 decibel extent, this will be tranquil, and you can at present handle all your cleaning exercises easily.
Weight accepts a key employee in picking a vacuum cleaner, minimal size to the medium are proposed for amazing houses and no-nonsense is endorsed for single floor houses so do your assessment and pick the one you can hold up under and store successfully.
When searching for a vacuum cleaner for pet hair, it is imperative to pick a vacuum cleaner that has in any event 12 Amps of intensity so it can get those minor hairs and furthermore guarantee it accompanies whole and exceptional brushes that you’ll requirement for cleaning purposes.
However, some lightweight vacuums are a powerful tool for places that are a lot of clean so the reality is to pick a vacuum that can clean surfaces appropriately without trading off quality.
HEPA channels are fundamental in mitigating dander, dust and different allergens from the air.
These sorts of channels are significant in evacuating every one of the kinds of allergens; you are required to supplant after like clockwork.
- Learn More: Dirt Devi Scorpion Vacuum Reviews.
Pricing about vacuum for stairs and hardwood floors
Buying a vacuum for your stairs and hardwood floors can be a little tricky at times. There are so many things to consider before buying the right vacuum. Most important among them is the price. There is a general rule which you need to follow regarding the pricing of vacuum.
As compared to canister vacuum cleaners, upright vacuum cleaners are less expensive. The latest features in any vacuum can increase the volatility of the price. In case of an upright vacuum cleaner, you will end up spending around 50 dollars for a low-end model.
Whereas the new and latest model in upright design could go up to 1000 dollars. Canister vacuum will range somewhere between 150 dollars to 1500 dollars. It depends on the specifications of the vacuum. It comes in both bagless and bagged variants.
The higher-priced canister vacuum will come with a power nozzle and suction control switch. This is best for delicate cleaning. Therefore pricing will heavily depend on your needs. The price will shoot up for the latest technology and number of attachments if included.
For stairs and hardwood floor cleaning you will need a powerful suction yet delicately cleaning vacuum. This might cost you some extra dollars than a normal vacuum.
- In case you want to get an upright vacuum cleaner, then for the lower-end model, you would have to pay around 50 dollars.
- For a higher-end vacuum cleaner under an upright vacuum cleaner, you can go up to 1000 dollars.
- For canister vacuum cleaners you can spend between 150 to 1500 dollars easily. Moreover, in the higher price vacuums, you would be able to see a lot of extra add-on features.
User guide (How to use the vacuum for stairs and hardwood floors)
People with a staircase in their houses might understand the pain of cleaning the same. Stairs pose a challenge to the regular movement of the vacuum. This is true for most of the vacuum irrespective of being a canister, upright or stick design.
You would need a vacuum that is adaptable, handy and light. This would suffice the need of your awkward nooks on staircases. Along with this number of attachments are needing to manage the work. You can use an upright vacuum from top to bottom.
After that, a handheld attachment can help you with the corners. Using the handheld attachment all the way can be cumbersome and time-consuming. Therefore start with an upright vacuum. Instead of an upright vacuum, a canister based vacuum can also be used.
While cleaning hardwood floors, special care needs to be taken if there is no carpet. There is fear among people regarding scraping their floor while vacuuming. But vacuum with right suction and delicate brush could do miracles for hardwood floors.
For the hardwood floor, you have few options like light and a small canister vacuum. Another option is a light stick vacuum which is ideally designed for such hardwood floors. Many of these are cordless so easier to use.
- The first step is to get a handy and lightweight vacuum cleaner for stairs and hardwood floors.
- The second step is to start from the top, then come down slowly by using a particular cleaning effect.
- Use smaller nozzle attachments for cleaning the sides and corners of your stairs and hardwood floor.
Can you use a vacuum for hardwood floors
One of the most common doubts regarding vacuum is whether it can be used on the hardwood floor. The answer is a big yes depending on the type of vacuum you have. Of course with the wrong vacuum cleaner, you might end up scraping your hardwood floor.
But the right vacuum cleaner will be your best friend while cleaning your floor. When it comes to the choice of vacuum, a canister vacuum is said to be a better choice for the hardwood floor. Upright filters are generally not used because of its rotating bristles.
These bristles on the brush can scratch the hardwood floor while it pulls in the debris. You can still have the rotating bristles if you can switch it off while cleaning the hardwood floor. Also as compared to carpet or upholstery the hardwood floors are doesn’t hold much dirt.
Therefore it doesn’t need vacuum cleaning that often. But for an end to end, cleaning vacuuming can be done once a week. On the other hand, your carpet will need vacuum cleaning every 2-3 days. To reach every part of the floors crevice tools can be helpful.
Using these handy tools, small edges and gaps can be cleaned easily. So to conclude, yes you can vacuum your hardwood floors but it should be specifically designed for that purpose.
- Vacuums can be used for any floor, just choosing the perfect type of vacuum is everything. In the case of the hardwood floor, you need to get a highly accessible vacuum cleaner.
- Try to invest in a cordless vacuum cleaner this is because with such vacuum cleaner you will not be stuck in any chaos of cords.
- The next thing to take care of while buying a vacuum cleaner for a hardwood floor is to get that vacuum cleaner with a lot of attachments.
Is it better to vacuum or dust first
Dusting can definitely help to vacuum. It can be a prerequisite for vacuuming. Dust and other dirt particles float in air which may act as allergens. These floating matters also cause one to sneeze often. Therefore it is always better to dust first and use a damp cloth to settle it down.
This will trap the dust and restrict it from floating in-home air. But no amount of dusting can remove all dirt from the house. Even after wiping with damp cloth some dirt will be sitting in the corners and edges. Even your carpets, draperies and upholstery needs micro-level cleaning as dust is stuck inside them.
Therefore vacuuming later can remove the remaining dirt from your house. If you don’t do dusting before you vacuum it might increase your work later. The dirt particles in the air will linger there and will not get sucked up by the vacuum.
The vacuum might actually increase the dust by just stirring the dust particles in the air. This might contribute to allergies. Therefore it becomes imperative to remove the dust first by dusting and mopping. Later the dust pushed by the mop can be removed using vacuuming.
This way you will end up cleaning most of the dirt from your house. If you do dusting before vacuum then the hard and solid dust particles that were deeply connected to utensils they will break down their connections. Hence the cleaning process with a vacuum will be a lot easier.
What vacuum cleaner is best for Hardwood floors?
Vacuum manufacturers are concerned nowadays about answering specific questions regarding vacuum cleaners. According to a consumer’s report vacuum test, a hardwood floor can be dealt with just a stick based vacuum.
For other carpet based floor, one can go for a canister based or upright based vacuum cleaner. For hardwood floors, one needs a powerful vacuum that can eliminate dust without scratching the floor.
Some of the best vacuums for hardwood floor are as follows:
Shark Rocket Ultra-Light Hand Vacuum HV320
Bissell Hard Floor Expert Canister Vacuum
Bissell PowerEdge Pet Hardwood Floor Stick Vacuum
Dyson V8 Absolute Cordless Vacuum
Miele Complete C2 Canister Vacuum
Pure Clean Robot Vacuum PUCRC25
All these consist of accessories and attachments except for Bissel PowerEdge and a pure clean robot vacuum. The pure clean robot vacuum PUCRC25 is the lightest of all weighing 3.53 lbs. You can also go for a cordless vacuum like Dyson V8 Absolute cordless vacuum.
HEPA filtration system is one more important feature to be considered before choosing a vacuum. This microfiltration system has the capacity to contain even the smallest allergy-inducing particles.
Therefore for hardwood floors, a combination of lightweight, easy operation, compact and the one with soft bristles is needed.
If you are finding the best vacuum cleaner for hardwood floors, then try to get a stick based vacuum cleaner.
- Moreover, you should invest in a vacuum cleaner which is highly robust and energy-efficient.
- A cordless vacuum cleaner would be more preferable as with that you will not be stuck in any chaos of cords.
How often should you vacuum Hardwood?
Unlike carpets, draperies, and upholstery the hardwood floor doesn’t hold much dirt. So the cleaning frequency is less for hardwood floors. Once in a week is fine when it comes to vacuuming hardwood floors. The frequency also depends on household circumstances.
If the area is a high traffic area you need to vacuum it almost every day. For example, the entrance of the house has a lot more footfall than the other area of the house. Lots of people walk with dirty shoes and carry outdoor dust with them. For this area frequency of vacuuming should be higher even though the flooring is hardwood.
One more factor to consider deciding how often you should vacuum is the presence of animals and kids. If you have pets like dogs or cats you might face the problem of animal hairs and fur. It gets stuck in your carpet area. Also on hardwood floors, animal hairs may lie near corners and nooks if not cleared.
In this case, you need to vacuum your hardwood floor more often than usual.
- One fact you should know about hardwood is that it’s not like other floors and it does not fetch more durt particles.
- If you are thinking to get an exact value of how often you should vacuum hardwood floor then once in a week would be enough.
Is Dyson vacuum good on hardwood floors?
Dyson vacuum which comes in the stick model can be one of the ideal vacuum cleaners for the hardwood floor. It is exceptionally lightweight and very easy to handle. It comes with various attachments which be used in tandem with the same.
With this, you can easily clean tough spots including your stairs. It comes with a battery and typically runs for 30 minutes when the battery is fully charging. The best part of it for the hardwood floor is its soft rollers. This feature is specifically designing for hard floors.
Using this you can clean the floor very efficiently and can achieve a shiny looking floor without causing any damage. Its soft rollers draw fine dust and dirt particles into the vacuum while also capturing larger dirt and debris. It comes in a stick or cordless variant.
Both will work well on hardwood floors. You can also convert it into a hand vacuum for stubborn areas that are difficult to reach. Along with this it also consists of a HEPA filtration system that can capture even the micro-level allergens.
First of all, Dyson comes with a stick which is the perfect type of cleaning hardwood floors.
- The second advantage of choosing Dyson vacuum cleaner is that it’s lightweight and easy to handle.
- Another advantage is that its cordless one, so you would not face any chaos of cords.
Dusting cannot clean your home completely vacuum cleaner is very important It is even more important if you live with pets. It is always good to keep your house clean and healthy.
The vacuum cleaner is one of the important instruments using to clean our homes.
Given the diversity of demands and varied requirements, manufacturers are coming up with new variants with changing times. People have various options in the market to choose from and buy a perfect vacuum depending on the individual requirement.
Various features need to be considered like price, capacity, size, suction power, type, etc. before buying a perfect vacuum cleaner. You can choose between various variants of stick, upright or canister based vacuum cleaners depending on house type.