Best Corded Handheld Vacuum For Stairs [2019 Reviews]
Cleaning stairs has always been a difficult task because of its queer shape. It also attracts dust and debris the most. Some people get lazy when cleaning the stairs because it takes a lot of effort.
You can’t waste so much energy every day to clean your stairs. In this age of technology, there is a solution for every difficult task to do with the help of machines.
Similarly, corded handheld vacuum help in efficiently cleaning your stairs with ease and comfort.
They are very efficient, but the problem with any electronic item is choosing the best one with a non-durable and counterfeit cheaply made machine.
This is why this article was put together to help you in choosing the best-corded handheld vacuum for stairs. Before continuing with the list, let’s discuss the need of having the best-corded handheld vacuum for stairs.
- 1 Top Chart Of The Corded Handheld Vacuum For Stairs
- 1.1 Why You Need the best-corded handheld vacuum for stairs?
- 1.2 Top 5 best-corded handheld vacuums Review
- 1.3 How To Choose a best-corded handheld vacuum
- 1.4 Buyer’s Guide:
- 1.5 Top Features of The best-corded handheld vacuum for stairs:
- 1.6 Can I use corded handheld vacuum For Pet Hair too?
- 1.7 Best prices for corded handheld vacuum
- 1.8 Tips and tricks to buy a corded handheld vacuum for stairs
- 1.9 Why do we recommend those vacuums for stairs?
- 1.10 Conclusion:
Top Chart Of The Corded Handheld Vacuum For Stairs
|Title||User Rating||Buy It On Amazon|
|Dirt Devil Scorpion Handheld Vacuum Cleaner||4.3/5||Buy It On Amazon|
|Bissel Cleanview Deluxe Corded Handheld Vacuum||4.2/5||Buy It On Amazon|
|Dirt Devil Hand Vacuum Cleaner The Hand Vac 2.0 Corded Bagless Handheld Vacuum||4.4/5||Buy It On Amazon|
|Eureka 72A EasyClean Deluxe Lightweight Handheld Cleaner||4.3/5||Buy It On Amazon|
|Homasy Portable Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Cordless, Powerful Cyclonic Suction Vacuum Cleaner||4.2/5||Buy It On Amazon|
Why You Need the best-corded handheld vacuum for stairs?
As stated above, cleaning the stairs because of their irregular shape is very difficult, and to provide comfort, corded handheld vacuums came into being.
There are many things to consider when buying a handheld vacuum so that you get the best product for the price.
During cleaning, some areas require more attention than others. There are areas in the house that your pet often visits, or they might travel in your car.
Hauling out the vacuum cleaner just to clean the stairs becomes quite a chore. Handheld Vacuum For Stairs are highly versatile and equipped with many accessories and attachments.
Therefore, they can do their job efficiently and very quickly.
Quick and easy to use
A hand-held vacuum cleaner is ideal for cleaning areas that require a little more attention than the rest of your home.
Because it is small and easy to deal with, it eliminates the hassle of quickly cleaning concentrated areas.
Ideal for staircase owners
And stairs, as they’re used continuously, they tend to attract a lot of dirt and debris. Rails and stairs gather balls and balls of dust such as nobody’s business.
It is challenging to deal with traditional vacuum cleaners, as there is little room for mobility, whether they are a canister, stick or vertical design.
Also, a number of attachments are needed to manage the task. You need a comfortable, light, adaptable model with a comfortable balance.
Next, we will discuss the best-corded handheld vacuum for stairs by selecting a few from a large variety to choose from.
You can buy according to your use and your budget, the perfect vacuum for you. You can also read Handheld Vacuum for Pet Hair reviews and buying guide.
Top 5 best-corded handheld vacuums Review
Let us begin with product reviews of the Handheld Vacuum For Stairs listing them in the form of top 5 accordingly:
1) Dirt Devil Scorpion Handheld Vacuum Cleaner
The dirt devil scorpion handheld vacuum cleaner tops the list of corded handheld vacuums. Because of its unique shape, it is the best vacuum for stairs vacuuming.
It is a lightweight device of only 4 pounds, portable to carry and to pack a lot of power. It comes with a crevice tool and a 2.5-foot hose to conveniently clean those tight spots where dust and debris stuck.
There have been complaints of it having loose attachments which fall and dirt scatters. Producing a lot of noise during operation is also a complaint.
With 4.2 out of 5-star rating on Amazon, let’s see its pros and cons:
- Lightweight, portable and very convenient to use.
- Rinse filter making it durable and easily maintained.
- 2.5-foot large attachable hose helps you in reaching places which were not accessible before.
- Great for vacuuming hair and small items.
- The 16-foot long cord provides you with the freedom to move it with ease to clean your long stairs.
- Vents are incorrectly made, a tendency to throw dirt on the user.
- One of the loudest vacuums to use.
- Gets hot very quickly and time to cool down is lengthy.
2) Bissel Cleanview Deluxe Corded Handheld Vacuum
The Bissel Cleanview Deluxe Corded Handheld Vacuum is a lightweight device and second on this list. It is a powerful device, comes with an 18-foot wire for convenience to clean long stairs.
It has a multi-level filtration system to suck the allergens and comes with a rubber contour nozzle, 2-foot hose, hose-adapter nozzle, wide-mouth and crevice tool.
Its small nozzle that can fit into tiny spaces and help to clean portions where dust and debris get sucked.
It is the best vacuum to remove small sticky spills like pet hair, kitchen spices and flour.
It gets the maximum dirt and hair sucked out from your stairs and ideal for situations when you keep a pet indoors.
With 4.4 out of 5 stars on Amazon, Let’s compare its pros and cons.
- Great sucking power and effective against small particles such as hair or kitchen spills.
- The long cord provides freedom to roam.
- Lightweight and portable making it easy to carry.
- Ideal for sucking pet hair in your home and especially stairs where it gets accumulated in tight corners.
- Noisy Vacuum.
- A blast of air when starting the machine does spread the debris and dust all around.
3) Dirt Devil Hand Vacuum Cleaner The Hand Vac 2.0 Corded Bagless Handheld Vacuum
The Dirt Devil Hand Vacuum cleaner is a corded vacuum mid-way to this list, and it is a bagless vacuum so it means that it has a vent system that might blast the air outside.
It has a one-touch dirt cup to dump waste quickly at the touch of a button.
It is a very lightweight machine and a long 20-foot power cord to help you clean long case of stairs without the need of unplugging and plugging near a socket again and again for a long flight of stairs.
The brush roll is motor powered and sucks at high speed with its powerful suction. With 3.7 out of 5 stars, let’s check out its pros and cons:
- Extremely lightweight.
- The 20-foot long wire helps to clean a long flight of stairs with ease.
- Affordable as compared to competitors on the market.
- One touch button to empty dirt cup is a nice feature to have.
- Very powerful suction and reusable filter.
- Less durable as compared to other vacuums, the belt tends to break with extensive use.
- Ideal for flat surfaces but doesn’t perform well on hard surfaces.
4) Eureka 72A EasyClean Deluxe Lightweight Handheld Cleaner
The Eureka 72A Easy clean Deluxe is a lightweight corded handheld vacuum cleaner and comes with additional attachments for a deeper cleaning mechanism.
It has a powerful motor with powerful and efficient suction and hoses that it easy to clean stairs and other hard to clean places.
Ideal for carpeted stairs and a 20-foot cord to clean long flight of stairs with ease.
It comes with a twin motor one for revolving the brush and the second motor for suction of dirt and debris with powerful suction.
It comes in 4 different variety of colours of your choice in aesthetics. With a rating of 3.6 out of 5 stars on Amazon. Let’s compile its pros and cons:
- 20-foot long cord gives you the freedom to easily clean long flights of stairs.
- Its Riser Visor makes it ideal for stair cleaning because it helps to clean the sides and tops of the staircase.
- It has a strong suction power which cleans hair and any kind of dust and debris.
- Heavy to carry, making it less portable as compared to other vacuums.
- Expensive as compared to others.
- Cleaning the filter is very hectic as it can’t get wet for cleaning so you cannot simply wash off the debris.
5) Homasy Portable Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Cordless, Powerful Cyclonic Suction Vacuum Cleaner
It has a strong suction because of a high power 100-watt motor so that it thoroughly sucks all the dirt, debris and hair.
This vacuum cleaner is not corded, the battery adds a little extra weight, but it is portable to carry and get around those tight corners without the hassle of wires.
It is a cordless and battery-operated device so that it helps you long clean flights of stairs without the hassle for finding a socket to plug in your vacuum.
It is a quick charge device which you can use for a long time without the need for a charge making it highly efficient in terms of cleaning dry and wet spills very efficiently.
With a 4.4 out of 5-star rating on Amazon, let’s see its pros and cons are:
- Very strong suction power because of a high power 100-watt motor.
- Cordless; no hassle to finding a socket near the place you need to vacuum.
- The sleek and aesthetic design compliments the interior when it is placed in the house.
- Small storage for carrying dust.
- Not durable.
How To Choose a best-corded handheld vacuum
To choose a vacuum cleaner, it is essential to know what budget you have for the machine.
Once you’ve clarified the costs you’ve reserved, the selection will be a lot easier. Small vacuum cleaners such as -hand-held vacuum cleaners or stick vacuum cleaners are generally cheaper than upright vacuum cleaners or canister ones.
Adequate Cord length
When choosing the Vacuum For Stairs, one must make sure that the cord is long enough for the entire length of stairs.
If you have a long flight of stairs and you buy a small cord vacuum, then it will be an inconvenience to plug it in a different socket half way cleaning the stairs.
Carpeted stairs are hard to clean because of the small compartments in the irregular shape of the stairs accumulate dust, debris and pet hair, which can cause allergies to some people.
When choosing a vacuum, one must keep its attachments and nozzles under consideration that they will fit in the tight spots and easily clean the areas that were hard to reach by hand.
One must also keep in mind the amount of use. If you use it extensively, then the manufacturing, power and durability consider carefully because buying low-quality material will be cheap, but it won’t be efficient for the long run.
It is imperative to buy the best device according to your budget while also making sure you are getting the most functions at the best price.
Cleaning stairs is different from vacuuming your car and sofas, because of the tight corners and angles it is difficult to reach these ends with a normal nozzle. A lightweight, portable and efficient device is a great need to vacuum stairs.
When buying a vacuum cleaner for stairs, many things should be kept under consideration, from durability by checking the use of the machine to its runtime.
Here is a list of things you need to consider for buying the best corded handheld vacuum stairs:
If you have extensive use, so you need to purchase the best and most durable machine with a powerful motor to support the extensive use.
Low quality and cheap material will give up easily and do not provide adequate suction when in use. Wasting your money on low-quality material will guide you to a loss.
A cord of the vacuum cleaner
When buying a corded vacuum cleaner, the length of the cord is also essential to make sure to get a 20-foot cord.
If you have a large area to cover or your staircase is a large flight of stairs, it will be easier to get a large wire. In this way, you don’t have to change sockets mid-way.
As you know, some brands of vacuum cleaners offer more extended warranty periods than others. In general, we strive to ensure the highest warranty period product.
For example, some Dyson models are guaranteed for 5 years, and most other brands offer a one-year or two-year guarantee.
However, models with longer warranty are always more expensive. So you have to be the judge between the warranty for longer and the price.
If you prefer a cordless machine then Homasy Portable Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Cordless, Powerful Cyclonic Suction Vacuum Cleaner is for you.
The type, weight and make affect the durability of your handheld vacuum so you must be careful when buying it. Prices vary from device to device; this is why you must select the best handheld vacuum or any electronic item for that matter with much research.
This list will help you in choosing the best corded handheld vacuum for stairs.
Top Features of The best-corded handheld vacuum for stairs:
There are many things to consider when buying a handheld vacuum to get the best product for the price. Cleaning the stairs because of their irregular shape is very difficult.
To provide immense comfort, corded handheld vacuums came into being.
If you have stairs in your home, include ease of movement, longer (or no wire) power cords, portable canisters, and many accessories that you want to remove dirt from small rooms like crevice tools and a variety of brushes.
A rotary head cleaner helps penetrate narrow areas that other devices simply cannot access. You can find portable devices and vertical devices that offer this feature with varying degrees of rotation. But my advice is to use those that spin 180 degrees.
Crevice tool (at least 3 ft long)
Carpeted stairs are hard to clean because of the small compartments in the irregular shape of the stairs accumulate dust, debris and pet hair.
It can cause allergies to some people. When choosing a vacuum, one must keep its attachments and nozzles under consideration that they will fit in the tight spots and easily clean the areas that were hard to reach by hand.
Cleaning tools and deep cleaning brushes are other features you should consider when buying a new vacuum cleaner. The more attachments your new device has, the better.
Just make sure they do not affect the overall weight or the vacuum cleaner’s portability. Minimum requirements must be a crevice tool and a tube length of at least 3 feet.
If you have allergies, you need a high-quality filter. On the other hand, you need special filters to keep pet hair in the container.
The HEPA filter may be the best option to fight dust, allergens, mold and all the other things you want to get rid of on your staircase.
The type, weight and make affect the durability of your handheld vacuum so you must be careful when buying it. With the right handheld vacuum for stairs, you can easily clean dust and debris from the corners of your stairs with comfort, also getting the price for performance.
Prices vary from device to device. You must select the best handheld vacuum or any electronic item for that matter with much research.
The top features of the best vacuum for stairs must be the length of the cord, power of the motor, the durability of the filter and other items, easy to use and portability because of lightweight.
The price must also be affordable and not over-priced.
How to Use a best-corded handheld vacuum for stairs
Every electronic item should use with immense care and proper method, which the supplier tells you without paying any consideration to the comments on durability.
First thing first, check the dust bag. Replace the bag if it is full and empty if it is a reusable container. Adjust the vacuum cleaner’s height enough to handle carpets of varying thickness.
Try moving other objects in the area before running the vacuum cleaner. Once everything is clear, turn on the device. Use slow and steady movements when moving the machine back and forward on the floor.
Move it very quickly, and cleaning is not comprehensive.
Use the accessories properly
All vacuum cleaners are equipped with accessories to improve their performance in specific areas. Use these tools to clean the vacuum cleaner properly.
Clean the used accessories
All brushes and tools must be clean regularly to remove waste. Use a mild detergent and water to clean all parts of the accessories by brushing. Use a bucket of hot water to get the job done.
Dry the washed tools
Make sure all accessories are dry from inside to outside after washing. Leave the brush completely dry before using it again on the robot.
Repeated cleaning process:
You can quicken the drying action by using an old comb. Run through the implant several times. This helps to remove hair, dirt or other debris.
The entire process must be repeated frequently, depending on how many times the vacuum cleaner is used at home.
Corded handheld vacuum for stairs
Vacuum cleaners are a lifesaving machine as they easily clean off the dust that is invisible to the naked eye. Here are some of the all-time best-corded handheld vacuum for stairs-
- Shark rocket corded handheld vacuum cleaner – The Shark Rocket corded handheld vacuum cleaner is known for its top-notch design and quality as it represents its brand as the best-corded handheld vacuum cleaner. Along with its beautiful design and color, the product weighs 4 pounds and is very portable and can be easily moved around the house and places where the dust settles in for a lifetime. The corded handheld machine lets you roam around the house and brushes off the dirt and dust settled onto the stairs and carpets.
- Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200– Eureka Forbes Quick Clean DX 1200 is light weighed vacuum cleaner and comes along with many unique and useful accessories that makes it versatile and value for money.
- Panasonic MC- DL201 700– Panasonic is known for making quality products and the experience it has in the market. The product is engineered with brilliance and finesse. It has been created with all the features that make it useful, durable and easily accessible.
- Black and Decker corded handheld vacuum cleaner– Black & Decker has gathered quite appreciations for its one of the best-corded handheld vacuums for stairs. The vacuum cleaner is light weighted, easily portable and works just tremendously.
Can I use corded handheld vacuum For Pet Hair too?
Pet hair is one of the setbacks when you are having a pet. It’s too many and all over the places. These tiny hairs are hard to find and clean but could be tackled with some best and effective corded handled vacuum for pet hair–
Bissell Pet hair eraser– The Bissell pet hair remover works effectively on pet hairs because of the rubber attachment scraps the pet hairs from the surface it is attached on. It could scrap the hair from any cloth, carpet, floor, etc. Its powerful suction catches every single strand of pet hair that is almost invisible to you.
Black and Decker MAX- The Black and Decker MAX come with several attachments, turbo brushes and extended cord. There are also multiple brushes that can brush the hair and the vacuum suction pulls off the rigid stick hair strands too. It is light weighted and easily portable which enables you to move around the places and clean the pet hairs.
Eureka Forbes easy clean vacuum 71B- The Eureka Forbes easy clean vacuum 71B is light weighted, durable, highly compatible and it can be easily stored. It is suction pressure and brushes can be easily adjusted and changed according to the multiple-use.
Dirt Devil Ultra-The Dirt Devil ultra is very strong yet comfortable to handle it. It is very to clean the small areas where the pet hairs are juggled and moves to even the smallest corners.
Best prices for corded handheld vacuum
- Vacuum cleaners are important and widely demanded as it saves time and requires less effort in cleaning the dust and dirt that settles in the house and on furniture. No one likes dirt and dust but in today’s generation, there is absolutely no time for extensive cleaning of the house and no matter how hard you try you will always find dust here and there.
- However high prices, latest designs and trending products often leave the customer confused about the purchase, but they can get exciting and attractive offers from various shopping websites. The websites curate offers best deals on vacuum cleaners of top brands. There are even EMI options available for such products by which you can purchase the product and pay its amount in installations by paying a little extra for it.
- Such websites are just a medium where the buyer can see its various options on various vacuum cleaners that are available. They can also wait for the best deal or offer that is available on the product or the buyer or manufacturer where it is discounted.
- On such occasions, the buyer can easily ask the website to notify him whenever there is a sale, discount, deal of the day, offers etc. Websites like Amazon offers fast and free delivery, offers best deals for the customers. It also has a review section where customers can provide their valuable feedback for the rest of the buyers to compare and clears their confusion.
Tips and tricks to buy a corded handheld vacuum for stairs
There should be a proper evaluation process before purchasing anything electronic especially when it is for daily and comprehensive use. An electronic machine like a vacuum cleaner is important as it comes under daily household utility. It is important to choose one of the best-corded handheld vacuum for stairs and other corners of the house. There are few things that must be considered before investing into something like vacuum cleaners such as –
- How often you vacuum– It is important to establish how long you vacuum as it will be a key factor in deciding of how much watt and bowel you should purchase the vacuum cleaner.
- What kind of flooring you have– There are two types of flooring- carpeted floors and hard floors. The carpeted floors have lot of dust particles hidden in it while the hard floor areas easy to vacuum.
- The architecture of the house– People often argue about the architectural design of the house but it is important as it determines how much dust and dirt can enter in your house. If your house is open and airy then there is a direct encounter of dust and dirt.
- Additional surfaces– This is also important because dust doesn’t stick to floorings. It can be found on various surfaces such as curtains, windows, sofas, stairs etc. Hence, vacuum cleaners with adjustable brushes for different surfaces are one of the best corded handled Vacuum for stairs.
Pricing About Corded Handheld Vacuum For Stairs
Most of us favor opting for the cordless handheld vacuums, as it is pretty easy-to-use. However, if you choose for a corded handheld vacuum, you will get numerous advantages. Do not live under the misapprehension that cordless vacuums are better than corded vacuums.
There are various aspects where the corded vacuum cleaners are more functional than cordless vacuum cleaners. Now, let us fathom some more information about the corded vacuum cleaners. It will aid you to make the right decision.
Therefore, here are some of the factors that will help you to acknowledge the price of a corded vacuum cleaner.
- Weight- Weight is a pretty important factor to consider — the lighter the product, the better the service. Thus, try to opt for the lightweight product.
- Cord length- Whenever you are picking up a Corded Handheld Vacuum for Stairs; make sure to acknowledge the length of the cord. Determine, whether you can cover the entire stairs without plugging out the cord.
- Bag- Another important thing that is responsible for the price of the vacuum cleaner is the bag. Make sure that the size of the container is up to the mark. It will help you to hold up more garbage.
Why should you buy from Amazon?
There is more than one reason for buying the products from Amazon. Let us discuss the disadvantages of purchasing products from Amazon.
When it comes to the collection, Amazon has the best selection. It consists of a massive list of products. Well, you can choose whatever you want and buy from that site. Besides, due to its collection, you can compare numerous Corded Handheld Vacuums for Stairs. After that, you can choose the one that is best compatible with your house.
Well, Amazon is one of the most reliable shopping platforms that you will find. Right now, a vast number of people are buying products from Amazon. Besides, all of them are pretty happy with the service that they are getting. To be precise, Amazon is a reliable site that will deliver your product without any issues. Also, you will not get a single chance to complain about their service.
Price is the most significant and vibrant advantage of buying products from Amazon. Here, you will get the best prices, unlike other online shops. In the case of other online shops, they will show you an increased rate. Well, the products of Amazon have the most optimized price. Therefore, buying products from Amazon is not going to create a hurricane in your pocket.
Another perk of buying from Amazon is its shipping service. Well, you will notice that Amazon will provide you with one of the cheapest and fastest shipping services. Therefore, you don’t have to wait for a long time to get your product.
Besides, you don’t have to face a hefty amount of money that comes with shipping as the shipping charge of Amazon is pretty low.
So, these are some of the reasons for which you must buy your Corded Handheld Vacuum for Stairs from Amazon.
Why do we recommend those vacuums for stairs?
There are multiple reasons why I recommend those vacuums for cleaning up the stairs. Well, we all know that compared to the other places in your house, it is a bit tough job to clean the stairs. Therefore, to clean up a stair, you will need an efficient vacuum cleaner.
So, here are the grounds why we recommend those vacuum cleaners for cleaning up the stairs.
Well, lightweight is one of the most significant reasons why we recommend those vacuums. If the weight of the space is heavy, it will be hard for you to clean up the stairs. Also, you can carry the vacuum cleaner effortlessly wherever you want, if the weight of the vacuum is light.
Thus, we are recommending these vacuum cleaners.
Strong suction power
Another reason for which we are supporting these vacuums is their suction. They have a pretty substantial suction power. And for that reason, with those vacuums on your side, you can clean up the dirt quickly. In case, if the suction power of these vacuums is not up to the mark, it will take ages to clean.
All of these vacuum cleaners are pretty durable. Once you buy them from Amazon, they will stay by your side for a long time. Well, the reason behind their durability is their materials. Finest of materials are used to craft these vacuum cleaners. Besides, they have multiple layers of protection.
Therefore, you can understand that it is a pretty durable product.
Well, these vacuum cleaners are multifunctional. They can clean numerous places apart from the stairs. With the help of these vacuums, you can clean your cars, carpets, pet hairs, sofa, as well as keyboard. The best part is it can reach up to the places where a regular vacuum cleaner can never reach.
Do robot vacuums work on chairs?
Well, if you are thinking of cleaning of stairs, we would suggest you opt for the cordless upright vacuum cleaner. We are not saying that robot vacuum cleaners cannot clean the stairs. However, you will not get the desired result if you opt for the robot vacuums for clearing the stairs.
Maybe, you have to go through numerous disadvantages, if you opt for the robot vacuum.
However, there are some benefits that you will get if you opt for the robot vacuum cleaners. Here are the advantages that we are talking about.
- It can detect the floor. This is one of the significant advantages of robot vacuum cleaners. Thus, whenever you use it to clean the stairs, it will detect the level.
- It will also detect the amount of dirt. For instance, if your stairs have a lot of trash, it will recognize it. After that, it will work according to that.
- Besides, you don’t have to concern about the maintenance of this vacuum cleaner. These robot vacuum cleaners require minimum maintenance.
So, these are the most important things that you must know about the Corded Handheld Vacuum for Stairs.
When buying a vacuum for stairs then many things you must keep under consideration as it is not a cheap item.
You must be well aware of the market to avoid overpaying for a lesser quality item.
Vacuuming stairs is a difficult task that is why it is best to buy the corded handheld vacuum.
The type, quality and durability you must keep under consideration. The cord length and the strength of the motor for suction you also should check properly.
This article will help you in choosing the best-corded handheld vacuum for stairs. With the help of it, you can clean your stairs according to your budget and your requirements.